Recommendations after teeth filling:
- If amalgam material is used for filling, do not use the teeth for chewing food within 24 hours. But if it is resin-based material, can be used immediately.
- If there is teeth sensitivity while chewing food or pain in the filled tooth, return to your dentist immediately.
- Avoid using tooth with filling to chew or bite on hard food to help filling last longer.
- Brush your teeth at least 2 times a day.
- Floss regularly to clean in between teeth.
- Use fluoride mouthwash to reduce the risk of tooth decay.
- Visit your dentist for oral health examination and scaling at least every 6 months. Fillings should also be checked during those times to make sure they are still in good condition.
- If you notice any cracks on your fillings, consult your dentist as soon as possible.
“Beautiful teeth, Bright smile, Quality service”
Dental Clinic, Orthodontic Clinic, Skytrain Dental Group